Criminal Defense Overview
Springfield, Illinois, Criminal Defense Attorneys
DUI – White Collar Crimes – Drug Crimes – Traffic Violations
If you have been charged with DUI DWI, a drug crime or a traffic violation, you have the right to be represented by an attorney who is knowledgeable about state and federal criminal law. If the police are interested in interviewing you, you have the right to have a lawyer present during questioning.
You need someone who will protect your rights without compromise. The police are not on your side. Their job is to gather evidence, so that you can be charged with a crime.
The lawyers at Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox are YOUR advocates, and have been for more than 20 years. Our mission is to look out for your best interests, and provide committed counsel. Contact our Illinois law firm to schedule a consultation with a skilled criminal defense lawyer.
Dedicated to Vigorous Criminal Defense
- Drug crimes, such as drug possession, trafficking and manufacturing
- Traffic violations, such as speeding, driving without a valid license and hit and run accidents
- DUI/DWI, including administrative license revocation hearings
- Federal Crimes including securities fraud and drug trafficking
- Financial and white collar crimes, such as insider trading, embezzlement, identity theft, including mail fraud, false billing and improper claims against a governmental body
Extensive Bench and Jury Trial Experience
When your future is on the line, you need an accomplished criminal defense attorney you can count on. Call the law firm of Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox in Springfield, Illinois, at 217-544-3403. We have been defending clients accused of DUI DWI, assault and battery, weapons violations and other criminal offenses since 1987.
Contact our criminal defense lawyers today for a confidential consultation about your rights and your defense. MasterCard and Visa payments are accepted for your convenience.